Admissions for September 2018 are now complete.
If you need information about In Year transfers or Admissions for Sept 2019, please contact Telford and Wrekin Admissions Department by emailing email@example.com
We do not have a formal open day but we do encourage visits to the school before you make your application. We like you to see us on a normal school day so that you can have a tour of the school, find out about our before and after school care and ask any questions you may have about the Admissions process. We have some dates booked into our diary, so if you would like to book an appointment and have a look around, please call the office on 01952 386470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions to Moorfield Primary School are administered by Telford and Wrekin Council in line with our current Admissions Policy and are prioritised as follows:
1. Children in public care.
2. Children living in the defined attendance area who have a brother or sister already attending Moorfield
3. Other children living in the defined attendance area.
4. Children living out of the defined attendance area who already have a brother or sister in the school.
5. Other children living outside the defined area (allocated on the basis of proximity to the school as measured by the straight line between home and school)
6. In exceptional circumstances, a medical condition may mean a child being given a higher priority after consultation with the family doctor.
Admission Arrangements to the Year 3 cohort are prioritised as follows:
1. Children in public care
2. Children living in the defined attendance area who have previously attended Church Aston Infant School.
3. Other children in the defined attendance area.
4. Brothers or sisters of present pupils who have attended another infant school.
5. Children living outside the attendance area who have attended Church Aston Infant School (allocated on the basis of the proximity to school measured by the straight line distance between home and school)
6. Children living outside the defined attendance area (allocated on the proximity to the school measured by the straight line distance between home and school.)
The definitions of brother and sister and the detailed description of how distances between home and school are measured are the same as those detailed by Telford and Wrekin Council.
Please Note – Moorfield Primary School has 17 additional places available in Year 3.
Our Admissions are dealt with by Telford and Wrekin Admissions Department. For more information on how to apply for a place at our school for September 2018/19 in Reception and Year 3 and the deadline for applications, please click on the link below or email email@example.com
If you are looking to transfer your child from another school and want to do an in year transfer application, information on how to do this is also on the Telford and Wrekin Admissions Page.
Just to let you know that the school admissions consultation has now launched and is live on the Telford and Wrekin website.
Here is the link below to view the information.